3 Quick & Easy Breakfast Sandwich Recipes for Every Morning!
Let’s face it, we don’t always have the time or the energy to even think of whipping up some fresh pancakes or even eggs and bacon on a rushed weekday morning. Luckily, we’re here to make your morning a little more bearable with our 3 quick and easy breakfast sandwich recipes that are totally customizable to your specific diet and lifestyle!
Let’s get started…
- New Air Egg Sandwich
Our signature egg sandwich is served on an English Muffin and is the easiest to meal prep and assemble during your morning dash! Take a few minutes to prep the egg sheet at night then all you have to do is add cheese, heat them up, and drizzle some Siracha sauce (if you’re daring like us)! Your whole family will be headed out the door with a smile on their face and a sandwich in hand! You can be sure they will be energized for their busy day ahead!
Ingredients: 6 sandwiches
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 12 strips of Bacon
- 1 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- a few handfuls of spinach
- 12 English muffins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Oil a rimmed half sheet pan.
- Whisk the eggs & milk together. Add in the salt and pepper and mix in the handfuls of spinach.
- Pour the egg mixture into the oiled baking pan (preferably 13″ x 18″). Bake for 15 minutes or until the egg looks cooked. In the meantime, cook the pieces of bacon however you’d like.
- Remove pan and let cool. Cut into circles using a round cookie cutter or glass cup. Spread butter on the English muffins and place a round egg and 2 bacon strips on each sandwich. wrap in foil and place in your refrigerator until the next day! Or, if you can’t resist the goodness, test one out right away!
- Refrigerate (good for 4-5 days). To reheat, you can use the oven or microwave. Add the cheese of your choice and don’t forget to drizzle some siracha sauce on top for that morning kick!
- The Ultimate Croissant
What’s better than a flaky fresh croissant in the morning? One with eggs, tomatoes and lettuce! This next recipe is a fan favourite around our office. We often enjoy these delightful and simple breakfast croissants during our monthly morning team meetings. Did you know a few of our employees are chefs? Prepping these sandwiches is easily done with our signature prep tables that come in different sizes for all your sandwich making needs!
Ingredients: 2 sandwiches
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 croissants
- ¼ cup of milk
- Tomatoes (sliced)
- 1/2 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Sliced cheddar cheese (choose whichever you like)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Whisk the 6 eggs and milk in a bowl. Add in the pepper and salt
- Add the butter to a medium non-stick skillet on medium-low heat.
- Add the egg and milk mixture to skillet and scramble the eggs for around 2 minutes or until cooked. Set scrambled eggs aside
- Cook your bacon however you like it – we like ours extra crunchy!
- When assembling the sandwich, cut the croissant in half and spread 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard on the bottom half. Place the slice of cheese, lettuce, eggs and tomatoes on top. Again, drizzle some siracha on top before closing the sandwich for that extra kick!
- New Air’s Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich
Our last sandwich caters to all our vegetarians! Don’t worry we didn’t forget about you! Sunny side up eggs is our favourite way to eat eggs so we obviously needed to add it in at least one recipe! TIP: The trick to cooking a perfect sunny side up egg is to 1. crack the egg very carefully directly into the skillet 2. turn the heat down and cover the skillet for about 2 minutes. Covering is key here!! it traps the heat in and ensures a shorter cooking time while making sure that the underside and the yolk is not overcooked. Some might say that this is the best sandwich EVER and… we agree! Add tomatoes and spinach for a bit more variety or any vegetable you think would complement with sandwich nicely.
Ingredients: 1 sandwich
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon of butter
- 1 English muffin
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 avocado
- Slice of cheese (whichever you like)
- Optional: tomatoes and spinach
- Add half a tablespoon of butter to your skillet on medium heat. Cook your egg over easy then put aside.
- Cut the avocado in half and into slices.
- Butter the bottom half of your English muffin and add the cheese, the egg, avocado slices and anything else your heart desires! Enjoy!
We hope we’re able to make your mornings a little (or a lot) easier with these enjoyable sandwich recipes. Don’t worry thought, you can still hit that snooze button a few times knowing that your breakfast will be effortless!
As always, be sure to check out our Blog page for our most recent content!
This post is also available in: French